Place to stay in Speyside?

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Michael & Lisa

Place to stay in Speyside?

Post by Michael & Lisa »

Hi, me (michael) and my friend Lisa are planning a trip to tobago.
Our primary goal with this trip are diving, so we want to stay near the good diving locations. I´ve heard that speyside has very good diveshops/guides.

We seek a very cheap place :o) , the less luxury the better, haha.

If there's anyone with any ideas about our accomodation we would appreciate it very much!

Thanks!

// Michael & Lisa from sweden.
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

Hi Michael & Lisa,

although I am a certified diver, during my two weeks on the island I was just too lazy to dive so I did not try it. But a friend recommended a diveshop called "Man Friday Diving" located in Charlotteville, next to Speyside. Perhaps they have some guest rooms, too?
If I should find their internet address, I will post it here!

Regards,
Andreas
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Michael

Take a look at Top Ranking Hill View Guest House (details available in our Accommodation/Self-Catering section (See Accommodation menu above). I have no personal experience of this guesthouse and there's not a lot to choose from in Speyside, but it's the only place at the cheaper end of the market. I've heard good reports of the Speyside Inn, but that's more expensive.

Have a great trip and let us know how you get on and where you stayed.
Last edited by Steve Wooler on Mon May 29, 2006 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

Hi Michael & Lisa,

I have found their internet address: http://www.manfridaydiving.com
They do not have their own guest rooms, but seem to cooperate with some guest houses and hotels in Charlotteville and Speyside.

Regards,
Andreas
Michael & Lisa

Post by Michael & Lisa »

Thanks for all the answers! It will surely help alot :)

regards michael & lisa

Return to “General Accommodation”