Affordable guesthouse/homestay for 3 months - can you help?

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
DanuIseult

Affordable guesthouse/homestay for 3 months - can you help?

Post by DanuIseult »

I wonder whether anyone with local knowledge can help.

I am looking to rent somewhere in Tobago for three months mid December to mid March. I have health conditions (M.E and SAD) which worsen in the winter and wish to come to T&T this winter to allay symptoms. I'd like to do this as cheaply as possible of course, but would like somewhere pleasant, perhaps with access to a pool, and certainly with access to a kitchen.

I would be happy with B&B, guesthouse or homestay style accommodation and would love somewhere renowned for friendliness where I might be able to really get to know the area via the owners and local people.

I will be using the time to enjoy Tobago's scenery and sunshine, possibly visiting extended elderly family in Trinidad and generally relaxing and catching up on work and writing.

As a single-occupancy female, security at home and accessing local facilities is paramount. I do not drive and as such will be dependant on taxis/bicycle hire.

Any help very gratefully appreciated.
x

Return to “General Accommodation”