Airport View Guest House - Trinidad

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
R Houle

Airport View Guest House - Trinidad

Post by R Houle »

I'm not sure if it is o.k. to ask a question about accommodation in Trinidad in this forum, but I'll give it a go and Steve can set me straight if need be. In transit to Tobago on our upcoming trip, we require one night's accommodation at the airport in Piarco. Doesn't look like there is much there and any reviews of the Bel Air and PIH are not overly complimentary. Does anyone have an opinion on the Airport View Guest House? Thanks for any info.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi 'r'

We have enough on our plate trying to keep everyone informed about Tobago, so try to restrict the site to that island only. However, questions like yours are perfectly valid of course.

Any recommendations I can give of the Piarco Hotel are probably not valid: it's the best part of 50 years since I last stayed there. (in fact, I recently saw some very embarassing photos of me as a kid taken just outside the hotel).

Your question has been asked a time or two and it's well worth searching the forum. Have a look in the Air Travel sub-forum. I can see a topic there called "Where to layover near POS airport". That may well answer your question.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”