Looking for Accomodation For 2 Months

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
bariutt
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Looking for Accomodation For 2 Months

Post by bariutt »

I am considering trying to find accomodation (1 bedroom with kitchen facitlites) for next January and February. I think a small cottage or apartment would do fine. I see lots of rates quoted by the night however are there establishments that offer rates by the month that anyone can recommend.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Looking for Accomodation For 2 Months

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello

Welcome aboard! :D

We quote just the daily rates to keep things simple for our readers and because that is the nearest we can get to a common rate that can act as a comparitor between properties. However most properties offer weekly rates and/or monthly rates. The discount will vary depending upon the popularity of the property concerned, the length of time you want the property for and the time of year. Please be warned that popular (i.e. good) properties are unlikely to give that much of a discount during the peak months of January and February.

The daily rate will help you determine those properties that are likely to be in your budget. Then, send an enquiry to the property asking for a quotation for your intended dates.

Good luck!
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”