Question for villa Mango Tango in Courland Development

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Katrin
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Question for villa Mango Tango in Courland Development

Post by Katrin »

Hello,

Does somebody knows the 4 bedroom-villa Mango Tango in Courland Development?
We cannot find in internet, if it is still for renting. We found only a advertisment at Youtube, that seems funny to me.

Thank you,

Katrin
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Question for villa Mango Tango in Courland Development

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Katrin

The original owner of the villa recently informed us that she had sold Mango Tango in January 2010 to a Trinidadian family who are using it as a holiday home and do not rent it out. Are you sure it is an 'advertisement' on YouTube and not simply some holidaymakers private video of a stay there?
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Katrin
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Post by Katrin »

Hello Steve,

My friend told me that there are information for renting on YouTube and Facebook.
Can I find all villas for rent at Tobago on this website MyTobago?

Thank you!

Katrin
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Katrin

It is our aim to list EVERY holiday accommodation property on Tobago but we can only list those we know about. Sometimes owers are not very marketing-minded and simply don't know about myTobago (and then wonder why they are empty all the time). Others don't want to be listed because they don't want visitors posting reports about the property (draw your own conclusions from this). Some unscrupulous booking agents advertise villas under different names to the owner and/or other agents.

So, we try to list everybody, but could never boast that we have all of them. I can only give you my latest information on Mango Tango - that it was sold to a Trini family who are not renting it. Clearly if you find a web page on Facebook, YouTube or wherever that tells a different story, then please let me know the address and I will re-activate the listing. We naturally prefer to have the information directly from the owner - but will list the basic details with or without the owners knowledge and permission if it is being advertised, simply to allow the public - like yourself - somewhere to share information about that property.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”