Villa Accommodation - Bon Accord/Canaan

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Patricia
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Villa Accommodation - Bon Accord/Canaan

Post by Patricia »

This isn't my question but I came across it on Tripadvisor. I directed them to this website but in the event they do not sign up, any advice on the below would be greatly appreciated. I will certainly pass all responses along! :D
I have some foreign friends looking to rent a villa in Canaan/Bon Accord. Any recommendations with 24 hr security? Is it safe for them to walk to the Milford Main Road during the day or should they get a rental?
Andy K
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Re: Villa Accommodation - Bon Accord/Canaan

Post by Andy K »

Patricia,

i can't say anything about villa rentals, just have them check out the respective sections of
the web site and the customer satisfaction ratings.
What i can definitely say is that it is safe to walk the roads in Tobago during daytime.
Except for a few mad drivers who may try to kill you :mrgreen: ... but mugging etc. in the daytime
is unheard of in Tobago.

Return to “General Accommodation”