Seahorse inn and Enchanted Waters

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Piia

Seahorse inn and Enchanted Waters

Post by Piia »

Hi!

We'll be staying in these hotels during our holiday in May. Can anyone tell me more about them?
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Piia

May I respectfully suggest that you click on the 'Search' button at the top of the page and use this facility to search for information on these two establishments. There is comment in the forumon both and you can't beat a bit of basic research. :wink:
Last edited by Steve Wooler on Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
CliffordTC

Post by CliffordTC »

Hi Piia,

My wife and I stayed at the Enchanted Waters in November 2003. The rooms are very nice and each is equiped with a kitchenette. We had a standard (I think) which came with a King bed. The room had both a/c and a ceiling fan and the bathrooms were large with good water pressure and plenty of hot water. The hotel is very small but cozy the pool is nice and the courtyard (where the pool is located as well as outdoor seating for the restaurant) is pretty. The waterfall was only turned on at night during dinner while we were there. This was disappointing to us, we had thought, after viewing the website, that the continual sound of the waterfall was part of the scenery. Nope! The waterfall also drowned out the sound of the road which runs the length of the hotel; the wall that the water "falls" down blocks the road and gives the hotel a sense of isloation and privacy but without the waterfall turned on the illusion does not work and the road is loud. I would request a room on the second floor if I were to return, the verandas on the first floor offer no privacy. What we enjoyed most about the hotel was having an evening drink on the veranda listening to the waterfall (when it was on) and enjoying the night breeze.The food is excellent. We did not get the "come as strangers leave as friends" feel that is advertised but we enjoyed our stay. You will need a car as the location is not near the beach or town. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. Have fun!

Regards,

Cliff
Piia

Post by Piia »

Thank you Cliff. Based on your comments and others I have read, I think we made a good choice.

Return to “General Accommodation”