Guest Report

Friendly small apartment house in Charlotteville (listing)
Ernst Leidinger

Guest Report

Post by Ernst Leidinger »

Top River Pearl, a guest-house owned by the German (to be more precise: Bavarian)landscaper Rainer Tichai was reviewed and rated several times on this site and only can support the many positive comments impressions!

We - my son Paul and I spent 2 weeks in this marvously situated guesthouse with a great few across Charlottville and Man O'War Bay. We were lucky to meet Rainer who usually visits Tobago twice a year and it was fascinating to listen to him. I think, now we have a much better impression about the live in Charlotteville and it's people. Rainer also told a lot about his future ideas concernig his guest house and to make it even more what it already is: a real pearl in the Caribbean sea.

The guesthouse is highly recommendable for individual travellers who look for the Caribbean experience far away from the 5 star resorts you find in other places.

The good sized appartments have a little cooking facility with a fridge and a gas stove, and all necessary items for cooking as self-supporters. A little store were you can find most of stocks is only a five-minute walk away.

We usually prefered to have breakfest and lunch in the small café, Rainers coffee is quite famous anyway, but one also should try his pizza and spaghetti with sauce "alla Rainer".

Return to “Top River Pearl”