Guest Report

A hospitable apartment house in Carnbee (listing)
Jesse George

Guest Report

Post by Jesse George »

I decided to take my Wife on a Weekend get-a-way to celebrate our 1st year Wedding Anniversary, and while searching for accommodation I came across Sherwood Park Apartments.

I must say, the first look of the pictures provided on the website was very breath taking, and was even more so when we opened our balcony door to our room the morning.

My wife was very pleased along with myself. We celebrated with a very peaceful and serene environment. Our room and the facilities was perfect. The pool was just right.... opened 24 hours....which was great. The scenery was paradise which left a positive effect on our Anniversary Pictures. Our photographer was even pleased with the scenery.

Mr. Nigel....a very friendly, welcoming person. The other staff and guest were friendly as well. My wife and I would definitely make another venture to this place and would definitely recommend here to anyone---especially couples ---- to venture and share romantic moments at Sherwood Park Apartments as well.... I mean the pictures are real man!!!

I thank the Management and Staff at Sherwood Park Apartments for a beautiful and an enjoyable stay. Keep up the good work.

P.S. --- We wish for a hammock under the cool trees the next time we visit....lol :-)

Return to “Sherwood Park Apartments”