Guest Report

A hospitable apartment house in Carnbee (listing)
Camille

Guest Report

Post by Camille »

I normally stay at a quaint little Villa in Carnbee, but had to find alternative accomodation that was self catering. Ater searching reviews and facility description, here was Sherwood Park Apartments. The hotel greatfully was in Carnbee a bonus for me - close to everything but just far off to be peaceful. The staff waited for us to arrive at 7:30 p.m. we were quickly ushered to our rooms to recoup and relax. Morning came fast enough, we had the opportunity to look around at our accomodations- Sherwood Park was adorable, alot of emphasis was placed on the exterior gardens and the layout of the place. It was nice to have the pool a little off from the hotel for privacy and peace, but you could still see the kids. The hotel caters for all travellers and my kids were extatic, but it was hard for me not to miss the subtle romantic side of the hotel and the possibilities that existed. The apartments themseleves are large enough to allow for free flow. The only down side was that our rooms did not have independent televisions - a plus for me a travesty to the kids; there was a television at the reception where cable ready viewing was possible. The inside of the apartments need a little TLC to warm up the space, but I look forward to returning and recommending them to friends and family. I am looking forward to seeing Sherwood Park Apartments evolve into that perfect spot that I got a taste off. Great job to the staff. I/We will be back sooner than we expected.

Return to “Sherwood Park Apartments”