Guest Report

A hospitable apartment house in Carnbee (listing)
D&l Mohan Et Al

Guest Report

Post by D&l Mohan Et Al »

Sherwood park was everything that was displayed on the internet site and a little more.the staff at the hotel was courteous and efficient. the manager, nigel, was an excellent host and guide to those who needed a little more info on the goings on of tobago. the accommodations were scrupulously clean and very adequate. the facilities at the hotel were extremely well kept, and the pool in particular was a favourite of my children. the location of the building allows for a spectacular view of the sunrise over the atlantic, and the partially obstructed view of the scarborough area allowed for idle gazing, interrupted only by the passing of the ferries. the one thing that stood out for me was the loudness of the cocricos in the morning. i didnt mind that though since i never had the opportunity to see these birds before.

one thing that you need to be aware of though. the tobago mosquitoes are ravenous and the library in the lobby doesnt have too many english books so you may need to walk with some.

i would highly recommend this accommodation to everyone especially the first time visitor to tobago like myself.

Return to “Sherwood Park Apartments”