Guest Report

A hospitable apartment house in Carnbee (listing)
Hazel Bourne

Guest Report

Post by Hazel Bourne »

My husband and I stayed here from 24-27 January '11. We are preparing to return to Trinidad & Tobago and I just realized that I never submitted our review for these facilities. Overall, we had a great stay here and feel comfortable recommending these lodgings. Nigel picked us up from the airport and drove us straight to Penny Savers so that we could pick up basic groceries. We appreciated this complimentary service. When we were there the facilities seemed a bit worn but were clean and pleasant. A minor refurbishment would make a huge difference. However this did not detract from our stay. We did not hire a car while staying here as our local friends lived nearby and kindly acted as our personal driver & guide. Otherwise it would be a good idea to have a rental vehicle. We look forward to returning to Tobago in October. Hopefully we can stay here again if it's not fully booked. This time five of us are travelling together so we'll see how that goes. I'd also highly recommend the Island Tour by Simon. The woman at the front desk (forgot her name, sorry, but she was great!) made the arrangements and we were really pleased with this recommendation. We are hoping to arrange another tour, this time with my mother-in-law and two of my sisters-in-law. They're originally from Trinidad but, ironically, have never had the pleasure of visiting Tobago. I think they're in for a treat, especially if we stay at Sherwood Park Apartments.

Return to “Sherwood Park Apartments”