Weather in Sept/Oct

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Adam P

Weather in Sept/Oct

Post by Adam P »

We have just booked up to go to tobago in the last week of September/First week of October. We have read mixed reports about the weather there at that time of year. Can anyone tell us what to expect as regards rain ect...?

Thanks in advance
Adam
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hi Adam

I guess you will already find a few answers here in this part of the forum if you :roll: look around.

It is pure speculation ... I have always thought of June as being the best month of the year ... so what happens? ... Tobago gets slammed by 3 Tropical Waves in the first week of June 2005 !!

Last year Tobago had a Hurricane in September and then a pretty decent October (I won't elaborate on November !!) ... but that is nothing to go on.

It is the same for the whole of the Caribbean although Tobago is nearer the equator and is one of the more rainy Islands ... it has it's own REAL rainforest and can generate it's own rainfall.

Pure speculation ... if you want less rain risk go to the Dutch Antilles (no guarantees!!) ... if you want to see the real stuff ... stick to TOBAGO ... you won't be disappointed ... it is PURE :D

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Jake L

sept weather

Post by Jake L »

thinking of heading out in sept for the first time. Whats the historical weather like?
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hi Jake

It could be anything.

Yes it is during the rainy season and ... yes, there was a hurricane in September 2004 but you can expect anything.

Sunshine for certain ... it is just a matter of how much sunshine.

Regards

Paul
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

Return to “Weather”