Weather from thursday

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Adam

Weather from thursday

Post by Adam »

Hello me and my wife are coming out tomorrow do you know what weather is expected for the week ahead?
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hi Adam

It is relatively dry at the moment with just a few rogue showers dotted around.

Looks set this way until the weekend so you can check the Liquid Sunshine updates every Saturday if you can access the Internet while you are there.

Have Fun
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Wendy G

Post by Wendy G »

Me,my hubby and sister & her hubby are coming over there this thursday 4th May,for a wedding which is on 9th of May,Just hope the weather is gonna be ok! Bad enough over here in England,but to spend has much as we have for this holiday and for it to rain most of it is very DEPRESSING! :cry:
Jill M
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Jill M »

Don't worry Wendy. We're going out the same day as you and have been twice before. All the weather sites say that there is rain almost every day. It would be extremely unusual for you to even get a 'spot' of rain every day. We have never been disappointed yet !! Over the last two years, the last week of April has been NO rain, except for one afternoon it rained for about 10 minutes - it was fun swimming in the warm sea with cool rain falling. It really is exactly what they say - 'Liquid Sunshine'.

I promise you, you will go home with a tan and you will wonder why you worried about it. :D

Jill.
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hi Wendy

I posted an update on Liquid Sunshine yesterday at around 1800 BST that warned of a high risk of rain for 24 hours.

I have been monitoring the weather and the rain has indeed fallen over Tobago over the last 24 hours and may continue a little overnight tonight.

It should then clear up.

Please note that there is has been very little rain over the last month in Tobago and a period of rain like this is well overdue.

I will keep monitoring with the wedding in mind (next Tuesday) ... a bit beyond my forecasting range at this moment ... but will do my best.

Don't worry ... whatever happens will beat the UK weather approximately 351 days of the year !!

Too early to be talking about Pink Burburries yet :wink:

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

Return to “Weather”