Gynacology departments

Your questions on medical and security issues
Dema

Gynacology departments

Post by Dema »

Hello everybody,

Next week I'm travelling to Trinidad and Tobago. At that time, I will be 7/8 weeks pregnant. Ofcourse I hope everything goes well, but if it doesn't, I want to have the adresses of good gynacology departments in my pocket. E.g. in case I get a miscarriage or loose blood.

Who can help?

Bye!
Denise
Clyde Alleyne
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Obstetricians/Gynaecologists in Tobago

Post by Clyde Alleyne »

A look at the Telephone Yellow pages shows two doctors listed in Tobago under the heading "Obstetricians & Gynaecologists". They are Dr. Jean Richard 868-639-5055, and Dr. Victor Wheeler 868-660-7382. Their offices are in Scarborough. Hope this helps.
Lisa Keith
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Lisa Keith »

Hi Dema,

I've suffered miscarriages in the past, but under Dr Victor Wheeler last year, I sailed through a fabulous pregnancy. I have NO hesitation whatsoever in recommending him wholeheartedly. He was great! I don't know Dr Jean Richard, the other doctor referred to, but I'm sure you'll be fine here!

Lisa.
Dema

Thanks

Post by Dema »

Thanks so much Clyde and Lisa!

Denise
Sandra Daniel
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Sandra Daniel »

Hi Dema

Hope all goes well with your trip and congratulations by the way !

Regards Sandra
Camillad

Post by Camillad »

Lisa Keith wrote:Hi Dema,

I've suffered miscarriages in the past, but under Dr Victor Wheeler last year, I sailed through a fabulous pregnancy. I have NO hesitation whatsoever in recommending him wholeheartedly. He was great! I don't know Dr Jean Richard, the other doctor referred to, but I'm sure you'll be fine here!

Lisa.
Hii thanks for information, that is safe to know. me and my husband is leaving for Tobago in marsch and I am pregnent, when we are there I am going to be in the 20 and 21 week

Return to “Health & Security”