Anybody stayed at RTB post kitchen problems??

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
Gary A

Anybody stayed at RTB post kitchen problems??

Post by Gary A »

Hi, were off to RTB for the second year in a row, but was concerened to hear about the kitchen problems. I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who has stayed there since the kitchens have been opened to hear your views........

Cheers,
Gary
Clyde Alleyne
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Clyde Alleyne »

Gary, my wife stayed for a night at RTB two weeks ago, and there were no problems with the food service and the kitchen appeared to be operating as usual. So it appears that the kitchen problems are all sorted out.

However, she did notice that the occupancy rate appeared to be very low, so it is possible that they are still suffering from the bad publicity. She remarked that the RTB staff seemed extra friendly, and she was given a superior room upgrade for free (without asking), plus no hassles with early check-in and late check-out.
Clyde
Gary A

Post by Gary A »

Thanks for the update Clyde, we stayed there last year and really enjoyed it so I dont think were choose a different place to stay this year.

Were thinking that after what's happened, now will be the best time to stay, and it sounds like it will be even quiter and laid back in May then last time......

Gary
Chris Cross
myTobago Nut
myTobago Nut

Post by Chris Cross »

Hi Gary!

Let us know how it was... We´re not really sure to go there this year because of the "news"...
Tobago NorthWest Coast Road Mudder
Gary A

Post by Gary A »

Hi Chris,

Were heading back out to RTB end of May, so I'll let you know what its like. Are you thinking of staying somewhere else in Tobago then?

Gary
Chris Cross
myTobago Nut
myTobago Nut

Post by Chris Cross »

...we are planning to go there again this year bec. the last 2 times were such great...

(we stayed at the RTB because of the location and the kitchen - we liked it - but there have been some "tings" happening we´d like to miss... like our swimsuits walkin away with a guardsman... :evil: hey if you see a girl in a green bikini and a boy with a brown short - those were ours... (though we will take a room on the upper floor again ;-)

If not RTB - then we will check out Alibabas or stay private in parlatuvier...

well... we´ll see...

Thanks to you!
Tobago NorthWest Coast Road Mudder

Return to “Starfish Tobago”