Secure Parking at Turtle Beach?

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
Nisha Williams

Secure Parking at Turtle Beach?

Post by Nisha Williams »

Am looking into renting a car from Sheppy'sfor a few days while I stay at Turtle Beach. Can anyone tell me if there is secure parking there? Thanks :D
Clyde Alleyne
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Clyde Alleyne »

Nisha, the parking at Turtle Beach is in an unfenced area at the side of the building, so it would not be what you would consider secure. Having said that, the incidence of car theft or car break-ins in Tobago is very low, so as long as the car is locked with no obvious valuables in sight you should be ok. Unfenced area parking is quite common in Tobago.
Clyde
Nisha Williams

Post by Nisha Williams »

Thanks Clyde, will make sure that no valuables are left in the car when it is not in use. :)
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Nisha,you are stressing girl!It ent Trini.Take your goods home and lock the car.....no problem.I have driven into Scarbro',over-indulged taken bus leaving car ,next afternoon car still there and washed!!!!!!
Only Tobago!
David
Nisha Williams

Post by Nisha Williams »

David - guess it does look like I am stressing doesn't it! Mind you, you would be too if your holiday last year had been anything like mine. Everything that could go wrong did :!: New boyfriend this year and I really want everything to be perfect so I guess I am just trying to ensure we have a great time :lol:
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Nisha,does that mean a new boy friend EVERY year? :wink:
David :D
Nisha Williams

Post by Nisha Williams »

David, well let's just say I am enjoying my youth whilst I can :-$
Caragh M

Post by Caragh M »

Nisha

I have just returned from 2 weeks at turtle beach. My secure car parking for the jeep I hired from Sheppy's consisted of me leaving it under a tree opposite the hotel, as it was then in some shade. I didn't even bother with the area to the side of the hotel. The only advice from Sheppy's was it was better left off the road (some people do park along the main road in front of the hotel) but could be parked anywhere!

Our vehicle was a soft top and it and all other rental vehicles were fine...so don't stress.

Caragh
x :D

Return to “Starfish Tobago”