Guest Report

12 apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Hannah S

Guest Report

Post by Hannah S »

I stayed here after the hotel we booked did not live up to their adertising, and it was truly a pleasant surprise. the resort is clean, well kept,the kitchen is spacious and there is always security present. the owners were always freindly and accommodating. the rooms were cleaned everday. The little patio is really nice and partially secluded,great for breakfast and sipping tea in the evening. i will not hesitate to recommend this place or stay here again.

the only negative in this resort is the locks seemed flimsy.
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

We stayed at Rainbow Resort for two weeks in May and were very pleased with the accomodation. We had a ground floor one bedroom apartment, there was a small private terrace with more seating around the large, well kept pool. The apartment was not huge, but a perfect base for the four of us, there was a high standard of cleanliness, rooms serviced daily by friendly staff (they even washed up if we had left dirty dishes, which I felt quite guilty about as I hate to leave too much mess for anyone). The owner/ manageress was lovely and gave us bags of fresh fruit throughout our stay, there are safety deposit boxes available in the office if you are worried about security, but we did not bother with them. A security guard is on duty all night. We were concerned that we may hear a lot of noise from The Golden Star next door, but we keep doors closed at night anyway to keep out the flies and I didn't hear a thing.
We used Rattans car rental on the premises and were pleased with the service, rates seemed average for Tobago.
The location is perfect, 15/20mins walk to Pigeon Point & Store Bay, loads of eateries nearby and Colours Bar over the road which I would reccomend to anyone.
We were so pleased with Rainbow Resort that we have already booked for next year.

Return to “Rainbow Resort”