Great diving with Caribstu

Questions and comment about scuba diving and snorkeling
Kari Lahtinen

Great diving with Caribstu

Post by Kari Lahtinen »

Thank you for great teaching and guidance for diving in January 2008 with Caribstu.

I’m a beginner with scuba diving and I first thought that this kind of exclusive service is only for more advanced divers but luckily I was wrong. Even tough my dives could not be very challenging because of my skills, Stuart and the boat captain Mr. Smith worked very professionally to make my dives unforgettable. Teaching both basic and advanced diving skills, nature wonders, underwater photography etc. were all the time very professional while at the same time the atmosphere in boat and on ashore was very relaxed.

I also heard a lot of reasons why David Hamilton is this year gonna win Kimi Raikkonen and Heikki Kovalainen in Formula 1. These opinions was not as convincing as Stuart’s knowledge of scuba diving...

Kari Lahtinen
Eva Christina

Re: Great diving with Caribstu

Post by Eva Christina »

I agree with Kari! It was nice beeing taken care of in all aspects, not only diving. I had a great day with Stuart though the weather wasn't too good. I appreciated his coming for a talk some days in advance. It made you feel very safe. Even afterwards he came by to see me in the hotel. I can really recommend Caribstu =D> I hope I will come back some day to see the japanese gardens! Christina, Malmö, Sweden
Sari

Post by Sari »

terve Kari / hi all,

I will be in Tobago over the Easter time, in a private accommodation near Castara, and I am planning to start learning some scuba diving during this visit. You guys talk about this Caribstu providing good service – do you have their contact details? Where in Tobago do they operate, south end of the island or ??? Due to location of the villa I am staying in, I need to hire a car and hence I can drive wherever there is diving happening… Do you know what are the prices for beginner’s classes?

Best regards, Sari
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

Sari,

I am booked with Stu for the Open Water course in July and he has offered to pick me up from home. Check his website for all the details.

http://www.caribstu.com/

Hugh
Sari

Post by Sari »

Fab, Thanks,

had a quick scan and it looks very must a type of service i am after... i am a bit of a loner when it comes to sightseeing and activities, I don't fancy big groups and all hassle... hence this sort of individual/tailored diving sounds cool.

Sari

Return to “Diving & Snorkelling”