Guest Report

20 self-contained apartments located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Emma Storey

Guest Report

Post by Emma Storey »

Having booked this room through one of the local tour guides, Dexter Henry, I didn't really know what to expect. I had met Dexter when staying in Tobago earlier in the year and he assured me his company, Islandman Tours would take care of everything I needed should I return to the Island. Having told him what I expected to be doing on my return he said his place would suit me perfectly which it did.

Me & my friend only wanted a base to stay at which is exactly what Belleviste was for us. Room was spacious and well equipped with everything we needed. We didnt spend much time here, only in the morning and then nights to sleep so can't really fault it. The pool was ok but we preferred to spend time at the beach...If you are looking to spend a lot of time in your hotel Belleviste will not be for you and please, be warned, it is right next to the airport runway (although seeing as I live right next to Heathrow airport this wasnt an issue for me) and those not accustomed to aircraft noise may find this a problem but again, only if spending a lot of time in the hotel. Belleviste is also right next to Deep nightclub but honestly, there was no noise issues at all.

Belleviste is perfect for those looking for a cheap (£30 a night for double room) clean, traveller friendly place to stay in Tobago. However, if you are looking for an upmarket all inclusive resort this will not suit you. Overall, I found it the perfect place o stay.

Return to “Belleviste Apartments”