Island Girl

Questions and comment about scuba diving and snorkeling
Caragh M

Island Girl

Post by Caragh M »

Hi

Was wondering whether anyone was aware of a contact problem with Island Girl. I sent them a message through the 'e-mail now' function on this site a few weeks ago but have had no reply. I think the e-mail address given was sailtobago.com. I got a confirmation message from Steve that the e-mail had been sent. Also I sent a message to Cocomotion the same day and got a very quick response. Anyone know of an issue with Island Girl crew or are they away maybe?

I am trying to book a day with them or a least get an idea of what days they will be sailing as last year when we were there they were only going out once a week as it was a quiet time and it may be the same when we go in about 5 weeks!!!! yippeee.. we want to book our car hire around it so want to know asap.

Any help please?

Thanks

Caragh :?:
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Island Girl

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Caragh

I've had exactly the same problem myself - and then telephoned their office and found that Scott and Heidi are currently away skiing in Colorado. Island Girl is still running - in fact is so busy that we couldn't get arrange a trip - but you do need to phone their office number (see our Watersports article for contact number). They said that Heidi was supposed to be collecting email, but my guess is that she's hit a technical problem and can't connect. Or maybe she's just having too much fun???? :D
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
SandraK
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by SandraK »

Hi Island Girl is having an overhaul at present Mystic Lady is her sister ship,we had no problem booking from Tobago landline which was earlier this month ,please do go, it's a great day out.
Caragh M

Post by Caragh M »

Hi Steve

Thanks for the info - still no reply so they must really be having a good time away.

I'd like to try to phone them before we go out there as from what you say they may be booked up if we leave it until we arrive.

Really stupid question but I have the number from this site - how do I dial from a UK landline? Do I need a international code first... sorry - I do everything by e-mail normally.

Thanks

Caragh :oops:
Caragh M

Post by Caragh M »

I know this is a bit daft as I'm replying to my own question, but before you all rush to advise me! I thought I should tell you that I have managed to find the info I need. The answer is usually there somewhere if you have enough time to look. I spotted a post in the general section with the code I needed to dial first (thanks Steph) its 001 for Uk and I got through no problem. Maybe I should have looked there first!! Sorry didn't want to waste anyone's tme...

Caragh #-o
Joe Walker

Post by Joe Walker »

I booked about three weeks ago via email for May .....looking forward to it greatly! :D They seemed very helpful, even volunteering a birthday cake as a surprise for my wife and daughter when I mentioned they were having birthdays whilst in Tobago.
Caragh M

Post by Caragh M »

All booked now thanks. I phoned and then Heidi e-mailed me so all sorted. Helpful as always and got a choice of dates.

Less than 3 weeks to go.

Caragh :D 8)

Return to “Diving & Snorkelling”