Guest Report

4-bedroom luxury villa at Arnos Vale (listing)
Brenda

Guest Report

Post by Brenda »

Four of us gals came to the Villa Soleil in Tobago, we had no clue what was in store for us. Upon entering this lifestyles of the rich and famous vacation getaway, we each ran through the open air central room with bestowed incredulity and uncontrollable joy. These jubilant feelings remained with us during our whole stay.

We each were able to choose our own master suite without any fights breaking out as the rooms are individually unique, beautiful, private and very comfortable. Air conditioning is available, but was of no importance for me as chose to keep the windows open and listened to the sounds of waves crashing which gently lulled me to sleep every night. I never had any problem with mosquitoes - which is great since I have traveled to many tropical places and been attacked on many occasions.

Gorgeous views of the sea and a lovely sea breeze soothes the air while we sat and read in the common space. The view is such that it makes one feel as they are on a ship, looking out on the horizon over turquoise seas. Just exquisite!

The 'endless' pool was used frequently for cooling off during the day. We cooked many meals at home in the fully-equipped kitchen - gas fire stove and great cookware are provided. Oh, and we celebrated my 30th birthday with fresh spiny lobsters that were delivered to the door from the deep sea divers. The lobsters were still alive upon arrival we shared quite a succulent meal that was topped of with a night of dancing at The Shade till five in the morning. Non-stop fun!

All in all, I recommend this vacation home with the highest rating. It definitely is one of the best vacation homes I have stayed in.

Return to “Soleil”