Guest Report

19 apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Tamica Downes

Guest Report

Post by Tamica Downes »

I stayed at Store Bay Holiday Resort for 3 nights in June.
My stay was fantastic. The staff was very friendly and most helpful.
The room was large and very comfortable. A large solid bed, cable tv, a well equipped kitchentte, a spacious and very clean bathroom and even a little dining area.

Right outside my bedroom was a little wooden balcony looking out onto Crown Point where I sat and had lunch once. Outside the front door to the apartment was another sitting area which looked into the hotel grounds and the neighbouring Bananaquit hotel. The pool was simple but very clean and inviting with all sorts of flowers and greenery around it.

Right next door and across the street were mini marts and a Pizza outlet was just around the corner.
It was a very short walk away from the airport and the lovely Store Bay. There i got most of my delicious meals from Miss Trim's hut.

Once rain fall all day and staying in was quite lovely as well because the room really felt like a home away from home.

I will definitely stay there again and reccommend it for anyone who wants to be amidst the very busy Crown Point...but have your own little nest to retire to!

Return to “Store Bay Holiday Resort”