Guest Report

10 room hotel and restaurant near Buccoo (listing)
Katherine

Guest Report

Post by Katherine »

These were my criteria: quiet surrounding; on or very short walking distance of the beach; affordable (planned for 10-night stay); full bar; good restaurant or two close by with the capacity for local cuisine and ingredients; nice people; and beautiful suroundings. Only one of the criteria was met, nice enough owners...until they kept my 50% deposit. I had to leave, there was no way I was going to spend 9 of what was left of 10-day vacation in a place which met NONE of my other criteria. No, that's not quite true, there was a local restaurant nearby but it was closed during this early afternoon. I was so chilled out and not wanting this ridiculous display of customer service to ruin my vacation in paradise that I didn't even argue. If your criteria are even close to mine, don't stay at Enchanted Waters. The owners have the potential to be nice people and they run a nice enough shop. But they had very little heart it comes to $ though. And in the end, as I walked away and found my way to Arnos Vale Hotel (which has some minor security issues and overall, lacks in management). That's another post. Go and enjoy Tobago!!

Return to “Enchanted Waters Hotel”