Guest Report

12 apartments in south Bon Accord (listing)
Omelia Smith-Hicks

Guest Report

Post by Omelia Smith-Hicks »

I and my extended family stayed at this facility for about 3 nights. Arragements were made for us by a family member and they did not tell the Owener exactly how many of us that would be coming. We arrived about 8 pm at night and the owner was very gracious to let us stay even though it was a lot of us and she did not have the space to accommodate all of us. She provided us with extra beds etc.

The grounds are immaculate and the rooms are clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My husband helped himself to some of the mangoes on the grounds and the owner was gracious about us taking her fruits. My only diaappoint was that there were no airconditions in the living room. The bedrooms are upstairs. We had a 2 bedroom apartment and the 2 rooms shared the same bath which was disappointing as well. There was a ceiling fan in the living room but this did very little to help with the heat. The kitchen does not have much utencils to help with cooking. 1 potspoon, a few plates and about 2 pans. We had to go out and buy utencils for our short stay. Overall it was a plesant stay.

Would I stay there again....would I recommend friends or families to stay there....That depends on the individuals. Though the customer service was very nice, if you don't like sharing your toilet facilities with others and someone walking in on you because you forgot to look both doors...then good on you. If you like the heat and can stand to be without aircondition...then this would be perfect for you.

Return to “Crusoe's Holiday Apartments”