Guest Report

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Lorna Plumpton

Guest Report

Post by Lorna Plumpton »

We arrived at Coco Reef on 04th November 2010 and whilst our tour operator made a few errors, namely not reserving my accomodation on the ground floor the hotel within 30 minutes of my arrival had my room ready and available and 2 days later we had a big suprise when both my room and my friend's were upgraded to a suite at no extra cost.

The staff here are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble, they are always happy and Eric the General Manager is an excellent host, nothing is too much trouble for anyone, and he made a point of speaking with many guests during our stay to ensure we were all happy with the service we were being given.

One day during our stay I took ill due to the humidity and was unable to make dinner, and I was suprised when the staff rang my room to offer tea and upon arrival they also brought me soup.Thank you guys for the wonderful and unexpected service you provided.

The accomdation is beautiful just as you see on this web site, and the food was wonderful with a help yourself buffet breakfast to whatever you wanted and well presented evening meals in the restaurant.

We also went out in Zoe the speedboat for a few hours and the scenery is stunning with beautiful coves and bays to visit, our thanks to Peter for showing us some stunning areas. The beach here at Coco reef is beautiful and the amount of fish in the lagoon is amazing, we fed the fish daily and have some stunning photos of our stay.
This is the best beach holiday ever and we will return.

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”