A Question for Steve Wooler

Questions and comment outside the scope of the above topic groups
SuzyW
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

A Question for Steve Wooler

Post by SuzyW »

Hi Steve

When I go onto the topic boards some of the icons seem to be rolling while others are static, what is the reason for this and does a rolling icon mean anything significant?

Also do I need to take lots of suncare products with me from the UK or will I be able to buy good products there if I run out?

As you know its our first time in Tobago and I am panicking a bit about what I can get over there and what I can't. Also we are there for two weeks but not hiring a car until the middle of the first week. Will the supermarkets be in walkable distance of Sandy Point Beach Club and if not what is the correct Taxi fare from Sandy point to the nearest Pennysavers. I don't want to be ripped off! :oops:

Thanks in advance for your help

Sue
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: A Question for Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Sue

The rolling icons against some topics indicate that they are very popular topics.

Yes, you can buy suncare products here, but in truth, you don't want to be spending your holiday shopping for 'domestic' items like that. The range of sun creams for Caucasian skins is very limited - what you get is lots of sun 'oils'. My advice would be to pack a bit extra and save the aggro.

No, the main supermarkets are not within walking distance of Sandy Point Beach Club. However, they have a handy little mini-mart at the resort. Couldn't tell you the correct taxi fare to PennySavers - but the resort will be able to tell you.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Questions & Comment”