Guest Report

20 room hotel in Bon Accord (listing)
Tammy

Guest Report

Post by Tammy »

VERY ANCIENT WHEN IT COMES TO MODERN DAY TECHNOLOGY

I haven't stayed at summerlands suit as yet, and that's the reason that I am disappointed. I made reservations to stay at the suite, i was told that we have to make a deposit, and fax the receipt to them. Because the banks are always busy, i decided to do an online transfer, to hold my accommodation. I printed the receipt, and faxed it to them. When i contacted their office, the secretary told me that the owner does not recognize that type of payment, i assured her that the money was already credited to the account, and what are we to do, she told me that he will call. 2 weeks of constant calling and he finally returned our call. He was very arrogant on the phone, so i had to fix him right. His argument is that there is a lot of fraud going on, and he does not recognize that type of payment therefore he does not want to confirm our reservation. I told him sir in this modern age of technology you don't want to accept an online receipt? i told him well why didn't he contact the bank to confirm that the money is on the account. i also asked him, what about persons who do not live in Trinidad or Tobago and want accommodation what form of payment does he accept? He couldn't answer.I was also told that he was very rude to the teller dealt with him. So here it is 1 week away from our vacation to Tobago, and because of the long holiday, we can not get accommodation because the owner of summer lands suite refuses to confirm the reservation, and everywhere else is booked. So he has my $888 which he says he will refund, well I am still awaiting his call. UTTER RUBBISH. Somebody also told me the said reason they didn't stay there is because the attitude they received was not friendly, and she's not paying her money for that, why didn't i get that feedback before. :(

Return to “Summerland Suites”