Guest Report

2 apartments in Bethel village (listing)
Indra Emmanuel

Guest Report

Post by Indra Emmanuel »

Hi all

Firstly I wish to say Thank You to the Robinsons for allowing me to stay at their villa and the caretaker, Louise, such a darling she is, thanks for your hospitality my dear.
On our arrival Louise was on point to meet us at the agreed point. she took us to the villa and showed us around, giving us the house rules from room to room. She gave us enough time to ask all the questions and she was very considerate in giving us info on the festivities as it was great fete weekend.Louise also checked in with us from time to time via phone to ensure we were ok.
The villa was very spacious, all rooms a/c with their own baths and the kitchen had all we needed. There was no problem for any amenities.
The surroundings were amazing, beautiful yard, lots of open space and million dollar view from the balcony. The pool was just four feet for which I was very happy as my kids arent great swimmers. It was wonderful for relaxing and the added comfort of the jacuzzi was a plus.
Once we got settled we didnt want to leave, not even to go to the beach. I have a very busy lifestyle and the serenity of the place was amazing. I winded down and just felt so at home,relaxed and comfortable. For a family it's great , but it's also nice for a couple wanting to get away from a hectic schedule.
I would recommend this villa for anyone wanting a comforting ,relaxing vacation in Tobago.

Return to “Plantation View Villa”