Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Castara (listing)
Alison

Guest Report

Post by Alison »

A few friends and myself stayed at Beach House and I fell in love with the place immediately. The place was equipped with everything you needed and the location was simply lovely. Being right on the beach and able to hear the sound of the surf and seeing the amazing sunsets was very therapeutic and just what I needed. Sitting on the porch in the mornings drinking that first cup of coffee and watching the birds feed on the sugar we put out was the perfect start to the day. The bay is frequented by manta rays so it is lovely to see them and the braver ones swim with them. There is a lovely local restaurant just next door for when you don't feel to cook and you are also able to catch different boat tours from right on the beach if you are so inclined. There are a lot of beautiful areas to visit in the area but you would need a car if you want to do that. I would also suggest you come with most of your food items although the village does have all the basics you would need. I did not miss not having access to TV or Wifi as there was more than enough for us to relax and enjoy. I will definitely be going back again. A warm, cozy, welcoming and relaxing destination and I will recommend highly.

Return to “Beach House”