Where to get a massage?

Questions and comment outside the scope of the above topic groups
Lennie
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Where to get a massage?

Post by Lennie »

My husband and I are wanting to kick of our first day of our holiday with a massage on the island. But I'm finding it hard to find. Anyone have any suggestions? We're staying in Buccoo...
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Re: Where to get a massage?

Post by Paul Tallet »

There is a lady that does massages on the west end of Mt Irvine Beach ... normally at the weekends.

Otherwise, try some of the hotels ... most of them offer this service.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
GervaisAlkins
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Post by GervaisAlkins »

Hi,
you could try Kariwak Hotel in Crown Point. They're a holistic type hotel and offer various types of massages like Thai, sport massage e.t.c.
Paul Makin
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Paul Makin »

Healing Hands spa in the small mall at Crown Point ? (behind Church's and Trim's minmart, in the R hand corner by where the fountain used to be)

(i believe there's a possible change of location on the horizon but still there in March of this year)

regards
paul
Frank and Mina
myTobago Nut
myTobago Nut

Post by Frank and Mina »

There is an establishment near Buccoo which has displayed an illuminated 'massage' sign for several years. It now sports the sign 'Day Spa' (whatever that means!).

It is on the right hand side of Shirvan Road beyond the Golden Grove junction more or less opposite Coral Gardens.

The lady on Mt Irvine beach mentioned by Paul would be Ieda (Ida) who has many returning ladies and gentlemen keeping her busy. However she was not there for the three weekends we were there this year, including pre-carnival weekend.

Frank

Return to “General Questions & Comment”