Yogurt...not those little 0% Greek or fruit things

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Yogurt...not those little 0% Greek or fruit things

Post by Carol G »

Hi All,
I like to cook with yogurt (the plain stuff) and apparently not the only one; as I've met people at various stores sighting as they look for just plain and in more than a serving size. Over a stay in the fall saw plain yogurt once from California...it was actually fresh and 16oz size. Since we returned in Feb have seem zip from anywhere...Orange Hill or the Monks in Trinidad only the little fruit containers or the small expensive Greek 0% ...the usual corporate brands.
Josefa...are you no longer making yogurt? I know there are certain times of the year that it is not possible because of the babies. We loved the plain goat yogurt!
Anyone have an idea where I might buy some plain ...Yes, we have tried Moreshead, quite often none.
Cheers, Carol
Josefa Patience
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Yogurt...not those little 0% Greek or fruit things

Post by Josefa Patience »

Hi Carol,

Oh yes I still make yogurt. First I want to say, please come to the farm and you will get it. Tomorrow if you want.
Second I have so many problems and I`m tired talking about it. Only to mention this. I`m working alone on the farm and we have water problems on Orange Hill.
God should have gave me more than two hands and Mr. Penny Savers ( Warner ) more and a better space to put my products.
Last week I told him that he liked selling junk food because it brings him more money. He just laughed about it.
Only the customer can change it by asking for better products.
Please call me before you come 660-7761.

Josi

I forgot, I have no goat milk at this time.
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: Yogurt...not those little 0% Greek or fruit things

Post by Carol G »

Hi Josie,
Thanks for the reply...happy to hear you are still making yogurt. Must be difficult with the water rationing.
We will come up probably after Easter...will give you a call first.
Again thanks, Carol

I would love to complain...but to whom? At the Pennysaver (staff, or a person who might be a manager) have never been interested in my questions about why something is no longer available or is it a question that they will be getting.

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”