Guest Report

1 and 3-bedroom apartments at Pleasant Prospect (listing)
Sheldon

Guest Report

Post by Sheldon »

I'm Sheldon from East of Toronto in Canada.
I spent 28 days in Trinidad and Tobago over the course of 3 visits. 22 days of which, I was in Tobago.
My first stay was in Warm Breezes - which is located on the top level of the villa.
Hibiscus Heights is just walking distance to a grocery store, restaurants and bars and Grafton Beach.
Grafton Beach a sandy beach, it is great for wading and swimming. The beach isn't busy which lends to a nice quite day at the beach.
The monotony is broken up by black rock jutting into the sea which we explored to find small fish caught in natural rock pools waiting for high tide to release them.
I have spent much time this summer liming by the pool and seeing the owners in action. They are quick to respond to inquires.
The owners are helpful with advice of where to go for food and outings. My party was picked up at the airport.
We also took advantage of their guided tour promotion around the island another day during my first visit.
Hibiscus Heights has great Wi-Fi reception everywhere.
The TV's cable signal is clear as expected but out of my 28 days in paradise, I only watched 20 minutes of TV a few times.
The A/C works excellent and is very easy to set the temperature.
Each room at the Hibiscus Heights Villa has a different ambiance which is refreshing and quite a change from the standard rooms in hotels.
On my first visit to Tobago, I spent every night at The Hibiscus Heights.
My first step into the door of our large bedroom , I could tell that someone who cares about my stay, prepared your room.
The room was the master bedroom of the penthouse suite, "Warm Breezes".
The master bedroom had an on suite bathroom with shower, multiple doors opening up to the wrap around porch which leads to the pool in the back of the upper level.
The pool is accessible to all guests and is a must when liming the right way in the afternoon.
This penthouse apartment sleeps 6 privately and 8 otherwise.
The massive kitchen beckons for help with the feast preparation.
There is so much room, 2 separate meals have been prepared at the same time with 3 cooks.
There is also a very large table with matching sturdy huge chairs to allow for feasting abutted with the large TV room.
The view from the master bedroom, TV room and the patio over look the calm Sea on the leeward side of the Island.

My second visit to Hibiscus Heights, we were given the suite called "Corner View". The kitchen is very spacious for entertaining while cooking.
Being perched up high in this villa, the patio easily looks out over the calm Caribbean Sea.
The fabric curtain closes in the bedroom and billows out like a bubble of air conditioning.
I remember stepping through the quietest doorway, into the kitchen and eating area, and into the temperature of the Tobagonian night.
I knew the air conditioning allowed me to sleep so well.
It sleeps four. Corner view suite also has a connecting room which we took advantage of for one of the nights of our stay.
It is connected to a suite called The Artist Studio it also sleeps a family of 3.

The Artist Studio is on the same elevation as The Corner View Suite. It has a double door walk through for a large group to be conjoined.
The Kitchen is a nice size where help in the kitchen to share the chores, will not get in the way.
It is perfect for a couple or small family of 3.
The Artist Studio has a spacious and comfortable patio where all you see is foliage and the calm sea.

My third visit to Tobago was quick and I only spent 2 nights at the Hibiscus Heights Villa. I was with a smaller group (no family) and stayed in “Sweet Nest Cottage".
A guest house, separate from the Villa proper, also known as The honeymoon suite. It is set up for a couple to be comfortable and cozy.
The kitchen's quint size is designed more for cuddling than entertaining a crowd.
The ceiling is high and has the feeling of carefree lavishness while on vacation with that special person or small family.
It has a patio wrapped with so much flora you can't be seen and adds to the coziness of this unattached Suite.
Sheldon

Return to “Hibiscus Heights”