Tobago Visit

Questions and comment outside the scope of the above topic groups
mick kin
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Tobago Visit

Post by mick kin »

We'll be visiting Tobago Feb.18-22. Haven't been there since 2002. Super stoked to be going down there. If anyone know's of any special events during that time that would interest an 11 y.o. let me know. Also, where's the good coffee spots in the Store Bay area?
NIN49
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Re: Tobago Visit

Post by NIN49 »

Hi Mick. My wife and I are staying near Plymouth and there is no major festival until early March. Sunday School in Buccoo and if your lucky there is steel pan competitions in many towns throughout February. Other than that have not seen any other Island happenings. Cheers.
mick kin
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Post by mick kin »

Thanks!!
Kurt.Halfyard
myTobago Nut
myTobago Nut

Post by Kurt.Halfyard »

Your best cup of coffee in the Store Bay area would probably be Traditions Coffee Bar (which shares space and staff with the Pizza Boys) and is in the Mall across the road from where the intersection to Pigeon Point Road is from Milford Road.

If you want a better cup of coffee, you'll have to go to Shore Things & Craft Cafe in Lambeau (about a 15 minute drive from StoreBay). Even better, Shore Things' fresh made Hot Cocoa from the local chocolate plantation is served in a teapot and is truly an exceptional experience.

Return to “General Questions & Comment”