Guest Report

1-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
Sam

Guest Report

Post by Sam »

I spent 6 wonderful weeks staying at Shirma's apartments during my medical elective, and honestly I couldn't have made a better choice!

First of all Shirma and all of her family are exceptionally generous and caring, they made me feel instantly welcome and I felt really well looked after throughout my stay on the island. Any questions, any concerns were answered promptly. Every morning we were offered a ride into the hospital, as well as trips to the Supermarket and a fresh fruit & veg shop every Monday which was fantastic! Best of all Shirma would often cook a wonderful lunch on Sundays full of classic Tobagan cuisine!

The apartment itself was wonderful. Clean, spacious and with everything you could possibly need for your stay, and best of all a very comfy bed! The garden is stunning, and there are plenty of places the relax in the sun!

Shirma's apartments are situated just outside of Scarborough, the main town on the island, so it is in a perfect location to get anywhere on the island. Shirma recommended several taxi drivers to get around, and so there was no problem getting to any beaches. Best of all, the apartment is a walk away from Bacolet Beach Club, where we had free access to a pool, bar and private beach! Importantly I felt very safe staying at Shirma's, a wonderful safe haven!

I really cannot recommend Shirma's any more highly, it truly made my experience in Tobago, the incredible time that it was!

Return to “Shirma's Apartment”