Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
Emma

Guest Report

Post by Emma »

I stayed here with my family in August 2021. Our vacation was during the lockdown when beaches were closed and no in house dining was permitted, so we wanted somewhere comfortable as we would be spending most of the time in the villa. We also wanted a pool and a sea view. Chaconia Villa exceeded our expectations. It was well appointed and had everything you could possibly need, including a wine set and glasses. We had our meals on the full sized dining table, and enjoyed the views from the breezy porch. The spacious pool was a wonderful place to relax and listen to the sounds of the crashing waves. The living room with large couches is ideal for movie nights. The jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom was delightful for bubble baths. This villa is designed for the ultimate relaxation! The property manager, Liz, even decorated with balloons and a banner to celebrate my husband's birthday. We loved our stay and did not even miss the beaches (which says a lot as we usually go windsurfing and diving in Tobago). We look forward to returning and thank Liz for making our stay so wonderful!
Liz Sloper
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Guest Report

Post by Liz Sloper »

Dear Emma

Thank you so much for such an amazing review, we are so glad that you had such a wonderful, time even though the beaches were closed. It was also very special to us that you wished to spend your husband's birthday celebrating at Chaconia Suite, it is a fantastic apartment.

It was wonderful meeting you and your family and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again at Chaconia Suite, hopefully the beaches will be open so you can just walk straight out the garden gate and onto that gorgeous beach.

Please stay safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Liz

Return to “Chaconia Suite”