New Restaurant at Miller's Guest House?

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

New Restaurant at Miller's Guest House?

Post by Hugh S »

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me the name (and contact number) for the new business at the location that used to be El Pescador and then Luvinia's? Any reviews?

Thanks in advance, Hugh 8)
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: New Restaurant at Miller's Guest House?

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Hugh

Can't help you there - but are you saying that Luvinia's has definitely closed permanently? If so, I need to take it off our listings.

The same applies to any other establishments that have closed. I would really appreciate anyone spotting closures to let me know, either by posting in the forum here or by using the Contact Us link (at the bottom of any page) to let me know. Sadly, owners seldom let me know when they have closed and they seldom bother to reply even if we try to contact them.

Given these sad times, it is not surprising that many will have given up the ghost, so to speak. However, for the sake of all readers, it would be REALLY appreciated if visitors would help me to keep the restaurant (and all other listings) up to date by letting us know about closures and/or changes.

Cheers
Steve
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

Hello Steve,

I'll let you know what we find out. My nephew is in contact with the new owner so I will get back to you with details.

Hugh 8)
PaulMakin
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by PaulMakin »

A lot of places in Buccoo seem to be only creaking their way back into operation. After the rumshop it does look a bit run down but signs of "green shoots"

There was activity over the easter weekend although not the usually seen footfall so a bit of a boost for the village economy hopefully
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

I'm not sure if you can get this stream but it is Channel 5 and their Taste of Tobago Facebook stream of the Buccoo fete. Not live.

https://www.facebook.com/TobagoUpdates/ ... 5984349569

Enjoy 8)

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”