La Casa de Castara

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
juniormcgill
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

La Casa de Castara

Post by juniormcgill »

Has anyone stayed at the La Casa de Castara apartments or know anything good/bad about them? Thanks!!
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: La Casa de Castara

Post by Steve Wooler »

You caught me out there. I had never even heard of the place, but Google quickly identified it for me. We don't list it because it is very new and although I can guess the family name of the owner from the location, they haven't actually contacted us. So, we have no details. Yes, it is a new property (so new that I haven't seen it myself). My only comment would be that it's on a busy junction, so road noise may possibly be higher than many people would expect. However, it is just 30 seconds from the main beach and very much in the centre of the village.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
juniormcgill
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Re: La Casa de Castara

Post by juniormcgill »

Thank you very much! The apartments look very nice and the location is great. I've emailed with them a little bit and they've been very nice.

Return to “General Accommodation”