Guest Report

5 guest rooms about Sharon & Pheb's Restaurant in Charlotteville (listing)
Anonymous from Trinidad

Guest Report

Post by Anonymous from Trinidad »

Perhaps it was an exception but my experience here was not great at all. Sharon who books two places was in communication with me about renting an apartment . I was looking to book a different apartment in Charlotville not the big fish prestige suites. When I arrived she had put me in the Big Fish prestige suites. We had requested a kitchen in the apartment and it was located outside of our room in a communal area. When I addressed Sharon about the mistake on booking the wrong place she claimed she didn't know the name of the friend i had referenced when asking about the same rental my friend had rented. She claims i was suppose to know she books more than one location but never informed me of this. She went on to say that She doesn't get any commission for booking that place I had hoped to rent and she does it as a favor. Then went on the say my friend (the previous tenant) she wasn't' happy with for doing something when she left. With this I pointed out that Sharon, the manager does remember my previous friend and what apartment they rented. Sharon refused a rebate for the error and said she did nothing wrong. I feel she put us at the Big fish and not the apartment we had intended to rent to get the money in her pocked. When I said was not happy with her management she told me " I am sorry you feel you don't like my management"

Return to “The Big Fish Prestige Suite”