Sea view accommodation

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
mercurystar999
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Sea view accommodation

Post by mercurystar999 »

Hi, i'm looking for some recommendations and help with booking some accommodation. Ideally beachside with sea views and ideally with direct access to the beach. I think i'd like to be on the Castara side of the island but am not 100% on that.

Could maybe cope with 2 bedrooms but ideally 3. Swimming pool. Also close to some restaurants so we can eat out during our time in the island.

Maybe we could have a twin stay if that is feasible and recommended?

I've got a headache looking for the last week or so!
mercurystar999
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Re: Sea view accommodation

Post by mercurystar999 »

Forgot to give our dates 29/12/2023 - 09/01/2024
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi There

Welcome aboard!

You will find very few mult-bedroom villas up the coast. The best that I can do is to refer you to the Accomodation listing available through the menus at the top of the page.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
PaulMakin
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by PaulMakin »

I'm sure you've trawled through them but Air BnB shows 64 villa properties between Buccoo and Castara, 41 with sea view. I have no personal knowledge of any of them though so no recommendations.

Have to say that some of them look very spectactular indeed

Looking at your needs you may find that the Plantation Beach Villas at Black Rock have what you are looking for. On the beach, 20 mins from airport, a couple (literally) of respected restaurants locally, pool, multi room etc. They're at Stonehaven Bay on the Caribbean side with Black Rock and Buccoo villages relatively close by. A degree of refurbishment has been taking place recently. https://plantationbeachvillas.com/

Havent been for years but the Magdalena campus in Lowlands on the Atlantic side have various villa and condo properties - no sea swimming here though
PaulMakin
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by PaulMakin »

a few more here if you havent already found the website - https://www.rain-properties-tobago.com/villarental.html

includes some properties on the Hilton/Magdalena campus
PaulMakin
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by PaulMakin »

This property receives consistently good reviews - many posted on here - https://www.blackrockdreams.com/

Situted on Stonehaven Bay again so everything applicable to the plantation vilas is relevant

Return to “General Accommodation”