Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
Darryl Ramkissoon

Guest Report

Post by Darryl Ramkissoon »

I’m pretty much tempted to write an awful and dreadful review of my stay at Chaconia, simply because I really don’t want anyone else booking this villa and then it’s not available for when I return, but I guess that would be selfish of me…bleh

The space was simply stunning. The location was perfect, with breathtaking views of the ocean and lush greenery. The property was beautifully designed and impeccably maintained. The outdoor spaces, including the pool and garden, were perfect for relaxing and taking in the stunning scenery. It’s a great and convenient location for all the fun things that you need to do on the island.

The room was spacious and comfortable, with all the amenities you needed for a comfortable stay. The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the linens were soft and luxurious. The rooms are very clean and well-maintained, ensuring that you could relax and enjoy your stay to the fullest. The modern and convenient kitchen is truly a marvel of design and functionality. With sleek lines and state-of-the-art appliances.

In essence, don’t book this villa!!! BTW Liz is an awesome host!
Liz Sloper
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Guest Report

Post by Liz Sloper »

Dear Darryl

Gosh you made my heart skip several beats when I started to read this review!! (haa haa haa haa)
Thank you for writing such a glowing report, Chaconia is such a special place and the owners and I love sharing it with other people. We are so happy that you had such a wonderful stay, and your review is very much appreciated.

We would absolutely love to welcome you back again and hope it will not be very long before you are here again. Thank you for your appreciation of my help, looking after Chaconia is such a pleasure and I am always happy to help where I can so guests have a fantastic time.

See you soon hopefully!
Liz

Return to “Chaconia Suite”