Temperature

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Chris

Temperature

Post by Chris »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 28January 2003

We are thinking of going to Coco Reef in October. Any idea of the temperatures and how much they drop in the evening? My wife has to consider her wardrobe without driving me mad!!
Malc C

Temperature

Post by Malc C »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 29 January 2003

Chris, Check on the "weather" pages on this site (go back to the 'home' page for link) - it looks to be 32C most of the year around. There are links to various other web sites if you require more details - Steve W's done quite a good job really.

Regards,
Malc C
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Temperature

Post by Steve Wooler »

Thanks Malc - I'm delighted that you think I've done quite a good job - your comments are quite appreciated. :lol:
Last edited by Steve Wooler on Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Chris

Temperature

Post by Chris »

We were there last October, and the subject of 'evening temperature drop' did not strike us, i.e. plenty comfortable with just T-shirts also after dark! Stow-away raincover or umbrella could be useful to tackle the odd tropic shower if you plan to do much walking about in the evenings. Insect repellent also worthwhile taking, though I did not see much of the mosquitos population at all. October @ Tobago was a very positive experience! chris (w/ small 'c')

Return to “Weather”