Weather

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Sue-S

Weather

Post by Sue-S »

What has happened to the weather man, i hope he hasnt gone on holiday to Tobago :?: :?
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

No, Paul isn't on holiday - in fact he has now been banned from taking holidays because his posts have proved so useful and popular that I have awarded him his own special thread which will remain pinned to the top of the Weather forum - see the topic entitled LIQUID SUNSHINE.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Erm ... Sue ... I think Steve has forgotten his overwhelming generosity last week when he kindly made a concession that I need not cancel my already booked 3 weeks and 1 day holiday to Tobago from 14th March 2005 ... as long as I work hard.

You could call it a working holiday because I reckon Ancle at the Naturalist will have got his 'Cyber-Cafe' completed by then ... and I will be 'on site' ... so to speak ... looking at it from above and below !!

In addition to this, and during the tea-breaks I have negotiated with Steve, I will have the opportunity, as I casually swagger around the island with a smug grin all over my Rum Punched face, of calling in all the bets I won on Hurricane Ivan ... HA HA !!

After that, I guess I am a bit stuck, but Steve is an incredibly agreeable chap and if I get most of my weather forecasts right he may allow me another investigative trip (of course!) to Tobago after that.

So enjoy Liquid Sunshine ... I am planning an update for this Saturday.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Andy D
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Weather

Post by Andy D »

Well done Paul,your thread 'Liquid Sunshine' is an excellent way of keeping track of the sometimes unpredictable conditions in Tobago,look forward to reading future reports.
I'm returning to Tobago in May 2005 so will be keeping a close eye on your forcasts just prior to that date.
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hi Andy

May/June is normally the best time of year ... nice and calm ... great for diving/snorkelling.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

Return to “Weather”