Motorcycle Rentals?

Transport-related questions and comment
Perry Hallgren

Motorcycle Rentals?

Post by Perry Hallgren »

Hi there,

My girlfriend and I are coming from Edmonton, Alberta to Tobago and staying in Castara for almost three weeks, April 24-May 14. I've been looking into motorcycle rentals for the trip, as I have a motorcycle license and it is the cheapest way of having a means of transportation throughout the trip. It seems the selection of motorcycle rentals is pretty limited on the island. I've been in touch with Sheppy's, so I know what they have, but I'm thinking that Fun Biker's rentals in Canaan might have something closer to what we're looking for. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get through to them by phone and they don't have an email or website. Is anybody familiar with what models of bikes they have, or able to get that sort of information?

Thanks a lot, in advance,

Perry
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Re: Motorcycle Rentals?

Post by David Watkins »

Hi Perry,try contacting Yestourism, [email protected], their web site is www.yes-tourism.com.
Hope this helps
David :D
Andy K
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Re: Motorcycle Rentals?

Post by Andy K »

Perry,

i just passed through Canaan and checked Fun Bikers. The business appears to be closed for good.
An attendant in the shop next door told me she did not see any activity at Fun Bikers for quite some time.
Motobikes are not plentyful in T&T. Even in Trinidad you don't find many people riding, not like in the US or Europe.
It certainly has to do with the fact that road conditions are not favourable for motobikes and wearing protective gear makes you sweat. You may want to revise your plans and settle for a small car instead.

Cheers,

Andy

Return to “Car Rental & Public Transport”