KCNN

Transport-related questions and comment
RobertE
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

KCNN

Post by RobertE »

We rented from Charmaine who delivered the car to Top O' Tobago for us. We drove to Charlotteville (A strenuous drive for any car) and on our way back it overheated (Rad was leaking), it was late Saturday afternoon.... getting dark....we were stranded,... called Charmaine with the help of friendly local people in Roxborough. She was there as promptly as possible (about a 1 hr drive away) with a replacement car(Full tank of fuel) and driver(thanks Kirk!) who drove us back to Top O' Tobago because it was dark and she did not want us picking our (unfamiliar)way back in the dark. She followed us and apologized repeatedly for the experience as she collected her driver.
We had the replacement car (Mazda 323) for a 8 days(charged 7), drove all over the island many times... it met our demands well, and left it at the airport for our flight home.
The price was competitive and I urge everyone to rent a car to really explore this beautiful Island properly if you are staying for any length of time.
These are the type of people you want to do business with!

Many Thanks Charmaine

Bob
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Re: KCNN

Post by Hugh S »

Well deserved review! I have worked with the KCNN family many times over the years and they certainly are a class act. Friendly and professional.

Hugh 8)
Julian
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Julian »

We rented for a second time from KCNN this January and got excellent service.

We had a medium saloon - well presented - vehicle for the first week which was changed for a larger 6 seater for a second week when more joined our party.

All arrangements were well communicated. We did have an issue with a window that refused to close on the second vehicle, an immediate replacement was offered to be swapped over at a location and time of our choosing, following which we were offered a switch back (including swapping the vehicle in the north of Tobago) or to hang on to the replacement.

I can thoroughly recommend KCNN, compared with dealing with some rental companies in Europe they are a delight.

Julian
Robert T
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Robert T »

I can only agree with you guys. We just got back from our tenth trip to the island this morning and once again we got an excellent service from KCNN.

Surely very highly recommended.

Rob
Simon Partridge
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Simon Partridge »

Agree with above. We have used KCNN for seven years as have the majority of our guests and they have never failed to deliver an excellent and friendly service.
WendyMay
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Post by WendyMay »

Excellent car hire. Myself and family rented two cars from KCNN from 26th March until April 10th. This is the 2nd time that we had used them and they are a really professional company. During the first week one of the cars windscreens was cracked by a flying chip from a passing car and after calling Chamaine about the incident, we took delivery of a replacement vehicle. Nothing was too much trouble. We will certainly use them again. Thank you Charmaine, Kenrick and family.
KJSmith
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Post by KJSmith »

Where do I find information on KCNN? I looked on the Car/Hire Getting Around tab...but do not see KCNN, does this stand for something else?

thanks!
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

Look under car rental agencies, Region 2:

http://www.mytobago.info/carrental05.php
Robert T
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic