ferry info please

Your questions and comment on travel to Tobago
Rick Hernandez
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

ferry info please

Post by Rick Hernandez »

well i messed up my airbridge res. & need to take the ferry. i'm arriving dec. 27th 11:30 pm & am thinking of takeing the 6:30 am ferry the 28th. 1- what are the chances it will be booked up. i know i have to be there 2 hrs early but when does the terminal open [ i'm arriving so late i might go straight there]. any help would be great -Rick
Phil Bondie
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: ferry info please

Post by Phil Bondie »

Rick, Not sure about the ferry schedule. It could be booked up. Again I am not sure but I think that in the past you had to get your ticket in advance. If you look on line, google, you can get a phone # at Trinidad Tobago ferry so you can call them. When you get through immigration and customs go right to Caribbean Airlines and you may have a good chance to get on the 12:45 flight standby. You could wait (you would probably be first on the list) and fly standby in the morning the first flight is 5:45. I would think that people might not show up for those late night early morning flights. I don"t go standby because I have alot of luggage and don't want to take a chance on getting separated from it. I too screwed up and even though I get in at 6:00AM on the 28th I can't get to Tobago until the morning of the 29th. I see now that Caribbean is booked full the 26,27,28,29 and 30th. In the past I have checked Caribbeans website every chance I get in the weeks before I go and have been able to get lucky and get a booking when someone cancels and an opening shows up. Hope this helps. Look me up if you get to Charlottesville, most people know me there. Phil
Rick Hernandez
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Rick Hernandez »

Hi Phil - Thanks for the reply . Much to my surprise after 3 or 4 phone calls I was able to get the reservation I thought I had on the right day. Carribean Airlines treated me good but had to be persistant as they didn't return my 1st 2 calls as they said. But alls well that ends well. Thanks again Rick
Rick Hernandez
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Rick Hernandez »

Hi Phil - thanks again i'll try and look you up thanks - rick

Return to “Air Travel & Getting To Tobago”