Pigeon Point Replica?

What to see, what to do, where to go
Patricia
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Pigeon Point Replica?

Post by Patricia »

Are there any bays or beaches that are similar to Pigeon Point when it comes to crystal clear waters and white sand (not too much seaweed!) but isn't as crowded as Pigeon Point?

I've read Englishman's Bay, Bloody Bay and Pirate's Bay may be comparable but I fear those beaches aren't as calm as I would like.
Robert T
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Re: Pigeon Point Replica?

Post by Robert T »

Canoe Bay, Friendship Flats, No Man's Land, but I would definitely not visit No Man's Land alone if I were you.
Buccoo Bay is pretty calm at low tide too. As far as water clarity goes it all depends on a lot of factors.

Rob
Patricia
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Patricia »

Robert T wrote:Canoe Bay, Friendship Flats, No Man's Land, but I would definitely not visit No Man's Land alone if I were you.
Buccoo Bay is pretty calm at low tide too. As far as water clarity goes it all depends on a lot of factors.

Rob
Thanks, Rob. How far is Canoe Bay from Friendship Flats?
Robert T
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Robert T »

They are on the same stretch literally minutes from one another beyond the airport runway. Take a look at the satellite map. The area of Friendship flats is also called Kilgwyn Bay/Flying reef.
Patricia
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Patricia »

Robert T wrote:They are on the same stretch literally minutes from one another beyond the airport runway. Take a look at the satellite map. The area of Friendship flats is also called Kilgwyn Bay/Flying reef.
Found it. You're a gem. Thanks Rob!

Return to “Sightseeing, Tours, Sport & Activities”