Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Grange (listing)
Kandi Thomas

Guest Report

Post by Kandi Thomas »

We really enjoyed our stay at Villa Rennie. Our group consisted of my husband, myself, our two kids, my husband's four aunts and his niece. The place was perfect - with four bedrooms that had their own bathrooms, we had our own spaces and weren't on top of each other. I know at least three of the bedrooms had their own patios (no patio furniture though- however, if you wanted, you could move one of the pool chairs there - we didn't need to). All of the bedrooms were air conditioned and that worked well. The dining room and living area were spacious enough for us to all be in the rooms together without feeling crowded. I also loved the sliding doors to the outdoor patio/deck so that we really felt like we were outside. We had a view of the ocean from the living area and pool area. The kitchen had everything we needed and the house manager brought us some staples (milk, bread, eggs) so we had those right away. The place also had laundry which was convenient. The wi-fi worked wonderfully (except maybe in the back bedroom, but we really didn't need it there). We had at least 4 items hooked to the wi-fi so that was great. My family really enjoyed the pool. It was a good size - many villas we researched only had the splash pools, but this was a full-size pool. The pool guy came everyday so the pool was super clean. There were plenty of lounge chairs, and an outside dining table, chairs and built in grill. I loved all of the flowers and birds around the villa. When you were inside the Villa Rennie gates, you truly felt like it was an oasis. There are trees and bushes all around and there is no property to the left of the house so that was nice. There were some barking dogs occasionally but nothing that you don't get in your normal neighborhood. We had a few issues with the electronic gate, but the property manager was attentive.

I loved the location of Villa Rennie - close to the airport, Pigeon Point, Scarborough, and Movie Town. It was within walking distance of Mount Irvine beach and the fish house - where my husband bought fresh fish which he really enjoyed. We also walked the other way toward Plymouth and and there were fresh fruit stands, a mini-mart, some food areas, etc. Stonehaven Bay and Turtle Beach was also within walking distance.

Return to “Villa Rennie”