Sad News

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Sad News

Post by Carol G »

Hi All,
I have just learned Andria, the beloved wife of our old wonderful friend Gabriele de Gasetano died today. Those who have been to La Tartaruga know what a wonderful addition Gabriele and Andria have made to the restaurant business in Tobago. And what fun it was to spend time there with Gabriele making your evening very special.
I don't know any details at this point...other than Gabriele is as you can imagine devastated. I will post any further info or Steve, if you can.
Carol
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Sad News

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Carol

It was most remiss of me not to post news of Andria's passing earlier this month. I was staying on the outskirts of Castara at the time with virtually no Internet access and I only heard of it from an unconfirmed source. However, I believe that she passed away about the 3rd March.

As you say, may I take the liberty on behalf of all myTobago readers offer our condolences to Gabriele and family.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: Sad News

Post by Carol G »

Hi Steve,
Thank you for your post...appreciate it. I do understand being out of range (internet) and not being sure of the source to the local news.
Cheers, Carol

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”