Frustrate your Robber with a Flak Sack

Your questions on medical and security issues
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Frustrate your Robber with a Flak Sack

Post by Paul Tallet »

http://loctote.com/

Those that worry about losing their personal wealth while on beaches should look at the above link.

It's not cheap and it is quite heavy but you cannot get into it unless you know the combination to the lock.

It cannot be broken or slashed open and you can tie it to a tree but no knife will be able to cut it away. If your robber snatches the bag from you he/she won't be able to open it without the use of an expensive and powerful explosive device that would obviously destroy the contents as well ... so for a Robber, this bag is a pointless exercise.

I have tried but stopped short of acquiring an explosive device ... believe me, it works.

In fact this bag is so good that I am thinking of putting it to the extreme test by going to Black Rock Bay or Back Bay? (I think this is the Robbers' favourite place) to challenge naughty Robbers hiding in the trees by openly walking down to the beach laden with all my cameras, gopro, camcorders, loads of TT and jewellery - openly wave all the wealth around before putting it in the bag in a big, public and obvious way - tie it to a tree, set the combo lock, then (splosh!) sit in the sea, hide behind a strategically positioned rock and wait to see what happens.

Fun Fun Fun ... what a wonderful way to spend a day of your holiday in Tobago :mrgreen:

Game On !!

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Re: Frustrate your Robber with a Flak Sack

Post by Ronald »

You could add some fake USD close to the bag as well, or?
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

Be sure to get photos and/or video of the whole crime. Not only will it help to apprehend the perps but the company would probably pay big money for that kind of evidence! 8)
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Oh no ... I never thought of that ... right, I will buy an additional camcorder so that I can film the robbers from behind my strategic rock :mrgreen:

Good idea Ronald, perhaps a trail of fake USD leading up to the bag would improve the chances of being robbed, especially if I use real USD ... never thought of that one either :mrgreen:

Has anyone got any more clever ideas?

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

Return to “Health & Security”